Thursday, August 29, 2013

Road Trip 2013 Day 18

The best part of traveling is coming home. There is no place like home!  

The drive from Wheeling to Indy was not so bad. Leaving Ohio meant I was finally back in Indiana after 18 days on the road. 

Because I got to Indy early enough I was able to take a side trip up to Carmel to Quilt Quarters to pick up my Bernina babies. The "girls" were dropped off on Day 1 of the Road Trip for their annual clean, oil and adjust spa treatment. I am really looking forward to spending some time with them!

This has been a fabulous adventure. Really glad I went. I'm already thinking about where I should go on the next Road Trip Adventure. But right now I think a dip in the hot tub and a good night's sleep in my own bed sounds really really good!
 

1 comment: